November 6th, according to Russian satellite network, on the 5th local time, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zakharova told the media that Moscow calls on all parties to the Naka conflict to exercise maximum restraint and prevent external interference. Practice the ceasefire and resume negotiations.
According to reports, Zakharova said: “This week, the situation in the Naka conflict zone remains tense. All parties shelled each other across the line of contact, and civilian facilities have also become targets.” She said that it is necessary for all parties to the conflict to implement a ceasefire. , Downgrade the situation and resume negotiations, and resolve conflicts peacefully on the basis of basic principles.
On October 20, local time, the Azerbaijani Ministry of National Defense released a picture that day, showing that Azerbaijani artillery troops fired violently on targets in the Naka region. The Azerbaijani side stated that parts of its territory were also shelled by Armenia that day.
Zakharova also said that Moscow has learned that armed personnel are being transferred from the Middle East to the Naqqa area, and a “terrorist enclave” may appear in the Transcaucasus. The Russian side calls on all parties to exercise maximum restraint, avoid attacking civilians, and prevent interference by external forces.
The conflict in the Naka region began on September 27. Armenia and Azerbaijan accused each other of launching war. Armenia declared a state of war and carried out a national mobilization for the first time, stating that “Azerbaijan has received active support from Turkey.” Azerbaijan carried out partial mobilization.
Previously, Russia, the United States, and France urged all parties to the Naka conflict to exercise restraint. Turkey stated that as long as Afghanistan makes a corresponding request, Turkey is willing to provide any support for it.
The two sides reached three ceasefire agreements, and the last ceasefire attempt was taken on the morning of October 26.