December 13th local time, the Russian Ministry of Defense said in a regular press release that the current situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh is stable.
Sources said that there were no violations of the ceasefire agreement on all the contacts in the Nagorno-Karabakh, and after the ceasefire violations in the Hadrot area on 11 December, Russian peacekeepers took action to prevent the situation from deteriorating in a timely manner.
According to previous reports by Russian media, on the night of the 12th, Russian peacekeepers arrived at the settlements where the conflict had occurred before the conflict occurred, and the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan ended before the arrival of the Russian army.
At present, Russian peacekeepers are investigating who has violated the ceasefire agreement, and they will also make their own recommendations on the ownership of the settlement.
On the 13th, Armenian Prime Minister Paschinyan claimed that Turkish soldiers participated in the exchange of fire between Sin Taglar and Khzebeld in southern Nagorno-Karabakh on the 11th. Pashiniyan said that on the 12th, the Azerbaijani army occupied part of the territory of the two settlements, and the situation on the ground gradually stabilized after the arrival of Russian peacekeepers on the 13th.
Pachinyan said that according to the ceasefire agreement, the two settlements of Sin Taglar and Hetzabeld should belong to Armenia.
The armed conflict in Armenia and Azerbaijan around the Nagorno-Karabakh on September 27 this year ended on November 10 and lasted 44 days.
According to the official data released so far, 2,718 people were killed in Armenia and 2,783 people were killed in Azerbaijan during this period.