November 18, the Kenyan Ministry of Health issued the latest notice on matters concerning entry and transit in Kenya:
1. All passengers entering and transiting in Kenya must have a negative certificate of COVID-19 nucleic acid test obtained within 96 hours before boarding.
2. If the passenger’s negative nucleic acid test certificate expires when transiting in Kenya, the passport must be detained at the airport’s health and quarantine department before entering the country for self-paid testing.
3. All passengers must fill out and submit the passenger health supervision form (https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/) before boarding.
4. Passengers who land in Nairobi can receive temperature testing in groups of 30 to avoid crowds.
5. All passengers must strictly abide by the various epidemic prevention rules whether at the airport or in the cabin.