April 25 Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister Araghi said on the 25th that Iran will not allow Iran’s nuclear negotiations to become a “war of attrice.” Iran will withdraw from the talks if the parties involved in the Iran nuclear deal are “not serious enough.”
According to the Islamic Republic of Iran News Agency reported that Araghi attended the Iranian parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee meeting on the same day, introduced the Austrian capital Vienna held in the Iranian nuclear agreement related parties to the meeting.
In an interview with the media after the meeting, he said the exact timing of the meeting of the parties to the Iran nuclear deal was unpredictable, but that Iran would not allow the talks to turn into a “war of attrice”.
“Iran will withdraw from the negotiations if it believes that other parties concerned are not serious enough and intend to delay or add additional issues, ” he said. ”
Araghi said Iran is in no hurry to complete the talks in a hurry because they involve serious issues that require serious consideration and discussion.
Araghi again urged the U.S. to take the lead in lifting sanctions against Iran, saying Iran would also fully comply after verifying the lifting of sanctions.
To discuss the resumption of U.S.-Iranian compliance, the parties to the Iran nuclear deal began meeting in Vienna earlier this month.
In July 2015, Iran reached a nuclear deal with the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany. Under the deal, Iran promised to curb its nuclear program in exchange for the lifting of international sanctions.
In May 2018, the U.S. government unilaterally withdrew from the Iran nuclear agreement, which was followed by the resumption and addition of a series of additional sanctions against Iran.
Since May 2019, Iran has phased out some of the terms of the Iran nuclear deal, but has promised to take “reversible” measures.