BloodFlow 7 Now that we experienced the Covid-19 pandemic, it is getting clear that health should be our number one priority. Of course, maintaining a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is crucial, but is it really enough? While diet and lifestyle is something that we should always take care of, there are a few important factors that we tend to overlook, such as the condition of our blood flow.
How do you improve and maintain the blood flow in your body? Yes, there are different methods such as eating clean and exercising, but one of the best and easiest ways to do it is by consuming blood flow supplements. After thorough research, we discovered the BloodFlow-7 (also referred as Blood Flow 7/ Blood Flow Seven), a high quality and risk-free blood supplement that we feel deserved more attention. The following article will be a review about BloodFlow-7, let’s find out more!
The Importance of Having a Good Blood Flow
Before diving into the supplement itself, we feel that it is crucial for you to know the importance of having a good blood flow. Blood flow or blood circulation is simply a system in your body that distributes blood around. As you might know already, blood has 4 main function:
- Transport oxygen, hormones, and waste
- Maintaining the heat around your body
- Repairing wounds
- Seek and destroy threats within your body (As a part of the immune system)
BloodFlow 7 Review
BloodFlow 7 Review In short, we can safely say that blood is needed in every part of our body. While it may sound simple, our body is highly complex in every aspect and system, including the blood circulation system. A problem in blood flow or circulation can be highly risky and may pose a treat to your life, some of the most common problems caused by an unhealthy blood flow are:
- Blood clot, blood clot is when your blood is not circulating well due to a blockage within the flow. Depending on the situation, blood clot may cause problems such as stroke, amputations, and heart attack
- Varicose veins, this is when your veins enlarge due to a valve failure. Varicose veins will damage your veins and lead to blood clot
- Diabetes, a common health condition that people often have misconceptions about. Diabetes can be triggered by an unideal blood circulation system
- Raynaud’s disease, this condition usually appears in cold situation, where your blood flow is disturbed, causing a lack of distribution in blood and thus failing your body to adjust with the cold temperature
- High blood pressure, has potential to cause complications such as heart attacks, damaged arteries, kidneys, etc
- Low blood pressure, not as dangerous as high blood pressure, but still causing dizziness, fatigue, ageing, and more complicated health problems
Sounds terrifying aren’t they? Well, do not worry because preventing those problems is not hard if you know how. First of all, always remember to keep a healthy diet and lifestyle, including exercising daily and having enough sleep, but as we said before, it may not be enough. For extra protection, we recommend consuming BloodFlow-7, why you asked? Stay tuned and we will discuss more about this particular blood flow supplement
More About BloodFlow-7
BloodFlow-7 is a supplement that is specially formulated to maintain and improve your blood flow condition. However, BloodFlow-7 is not just like any other health supplement. While it may be relatively new, BloodFlow-7 was created with an established technology that won the Nobel Prize Discovery in medicine back in 1998. According to this research and discovery, the condition of blood flow and blood vessels in our body is highly dependent on the level of nitric oxide within our body. Unfortunately, most of us are not even familiar with the term nitric oxide.
BloodFlow 7 Function
The main function of nitric oxide is to maintain our blood flow and circulation by keeping a constant pressure and dilating (widening) the blood vessels. However, the level of nitric oxide within our body will decrease as we age, not only causing blood flow problems but also less urgent matters such as ageing, decrease in power and energy, etc.
This is where BloodFlow-7 comes in and will help you maintain the level of nitric oxide within your body. BloodFlow-7 is created with special formula and ingredients to make sure that you have a healthy blood flow supported by the ideal amount of nitric oxide. Here are some of the benefits of consuming BloodFlow-7:
- Maintaining the amount of nitric oxide, this is beneficial for your overall blood circulation
- Prevent blood flow problems such as blood clot, varicose veins, low blood pressure, etc
- Slow the ageing process, healthy blood flow will keep your skin tight and vibrant, giving you a much brighter and younger looks
- Higher energy levels, having a healthy blood flow will make sure that you body is constantly supplied with enough oxygen and nutrients, thus more energy
- Perform better physically, healthy blood flow will allow you to perform at your maximum capacity with less fatigue
- Boost your brain function, constant supply of oxygen from your healthy blood flow will keep your brain functioning at its highest level
- More stamina, for adults, this will highly improve your intercourse experience
BloodFlow-7 is one of the breakthrough supplements produced by Juvenon, and as we mentioned before, it is specially formulated based on Nobel Prize winning findings. With that in mind, who really is the man behind the creation of BloodFlow-7? After all, it is important to know the background of a supplement before consuming it daily.
BloodFlow-7 was created and formulated by Dr Darren Farnesi, a certified doctor who holds an advanced medical degree in anti-ageing, functional, and regenerative medicine. Along with his degree, Dr Farnesi also holds the title of Diplomate of the American Board of Anti-Ageing Medicine.
Dr Darren Farnesi has dedicated his life to medical science, specifically in the study of anti-ageing. He has worked with a series of renowned doctors, including with medical institutions from University of California and Stanford University as a part of their investigation team during a clinical trial for a newfound medicinal treatment back in 2001.
Blood Flow 7 Ingredients
Blood Flow 7 Ingredients No matter what supplement or medicine you are consuming, it is always important to know each and every ingredient in it. While some people may overlook this process, it is highly important not only to checklist each ingredient, but also to know how these ingredients will benefit you. BloodFlow-7 is formulated to be safe and as friendly as possible for everyone. As result, Dr Farnesi came up with a no-risk formula, consisting of the following ingredients:
You now know that BloodFlow-7 will help you maintain and supply nitric oxide within your body. In that case, L-Citrulline, is one of the most important ingredients that will maintain and regulate the amount of nitric oxide in your body. The ingredient is commonly known as L-Citrulline. Upon consumption, the L-citrulline from BloodFlow-7 will enter your body and be extensively broken down by an enzyme called Arginase. L-citrulline will then be converted into L-Arginine, which will eventually reach the blood through the GI tract and your liver. As a result, it will boost your blood concentration and effectively regulate the amount of nitric oxide in your body. To help you understand more, here are the benefits of consuming L-Citrulline/L-Arginine:
- Boost nitric oxide production
- Maintain blood flow and its circulation through your organs
- Raising L-Arginine levels
- Eliminate waste products that often cause fatigue
- Improve your cellular health and energy
L-Glutathione is a supporting ingredient that will help L-citrulline to boost the production of nitric oxide within your body. While not many supplement has discovered the secret of this combination, a scientific double-blind study journal published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition has proven that patients who took a combination of both L-Glutathione and L-Citrulline gained a significant advantage in producing nitric oxide. Here are the other benefits of consuming L-Glutathione:
- A pure ingredient to boost nitric oxide production
- Detox your circulation system
- Provide antioxidant for your body
Beet Root Extract
BloodFlow-7 is formulated to be as natural as possible, and one of the natural ingredients used in the formulation of BloodFlow-7 is high quality beet root extract. As the supplement itself is made to maintain, and supply nitric oxide into your body, beet root extract is a perfect ingredient as it is known to help your body with just that. However, do not forget that beet root extract holds more benefits than just supplying nitric oxide for your body, including:
- Stimulates the production of nitric oxide, beet root extract will pass through the L-arginine pathway and converts nitrate to nitric oxide for your body and circulation
- Keep healthy blood pressure, beet root extract contains nitrates. Nitrates are crucial in helping your blood vessel dilates and relax, which will automatically keep your blood pressure at just the ideal point. This function of beet root has been scientifically proven by a study conducted at Queen Mary University of London, where it shows just a glass of beet root is able to lower the blood pressure of people with hypertensive problems
- Powerful and reliable supply of antioxidants, not many people know, but antioxidants are actually highly needed by your organs to protect them from free radicals that often damage our internal organs such as liver and heart. Beet root contains betalains and polyphenols which are both known as a powerful and natural source of antioxidant
- Relieve erectile dysfunction, beet root is excellent at maintaining pressure within the corpus cavernosum, which give men the power for healthy erection
- Healthy, bright, and radiant skin. Beet root is rich in vitamin C and will give your skin an anti-ageing effect, keeping it vibrant and tight.
BloodFlow-7 formula contains 30 mg of trans-resveratrol. Just like the other ingredients, trans-resveratrol is combined to boost production of nitric oxide. However, it does have a different effect as it will increase nitric oxide production in your endothelial cells. Endothelial cells are lined up in your blood vessels, when nitric oxide is released in these areas, your blood vessels will dilate and relax, which improves the circulation and pressure around your body.
BloodFlow 7 Price
Health supplements are not necessarily cheap. While BloodFlow-7 is not the cheapest supplement in the market, it is definitely one of the best. You can only purchase BloodFlow-7 directly from their official website, and they come in different package, just like the following:
- Starter pack ($39.95+shipping)
$39.95 may not be a small amount of money, but remember that you are getting a one month supply of high quality blood flow supplement. The starter pack will get you a single bottle of BloodFlow-7 that will last you for a full month, which means you will only pay $1.33 a day!
- Buy 3 get 1 free ($119.85 includes free shipping)
Get 3 bottles and 1 free bottle! That means 4 months of supply with just $29.96 per bottle!
- Buy 5 get 2 free ($219.90 includes free shipping)
5 bottles with 2 free bottles, that sums up to over half a year supply of BloodFlow-7! This is the most popular package as you will save up to $219.90 with free shipping. Each bottle will only cost you $28.54!
To maintain originality and prevent frauds, BloodFlow-7 is only available on its website, where you can find the best prices with incredible promo and discounts
This one is totally up to you! Each bottle will last you for a month of consumption, and as mentioned before, buying more can save you more money, so we recommend buying with the available deals
People with cardiovascular and heart disease should refrain from consuming the supplement. The supplement is also not suitable for children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding moms
In the rare condition that the supplement does not work, you can contact the company and ask for refunds. Your money will be returned alongside with the delivery fee
Call them at +1-800-588-3666 or email them at email@example.com