March 2 According to a report by the Central News Agency, Buckingham Palace said that Prince Philip, the 99-year-old husband of Queen Elizabeth II, was transferred to another hospital in London after 13 nights in hospital for further treatment.
After feeling unwell, Prince Philip was admitted to Edward VII Hospital in London on the evening of February 16 local time at the suggestion of a doctor.
He is currently transferred to St Bartholomew’s Hospital.
According to the BBC, Buckingham Palace pointed out that Prince Philip continued to receive treatment for the infection, and doctors were also monitoring and testing his old heart disease.
He said that Prince Philip was responding to the treatment and was feeling good now.
Prince Philip is expected to continue hospitalization this week.
Prince Philip had been feeling unwell for days before being admitted to the hospital, but had nothing to do with the coronavirus, sources previously said.
He hitchhiked to the hospital without an ambulance, and was known to have walked into the hospital by himself. The exact cause of Prince Philip’s admission has not been revealed so far.
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, 94, were vaccinated by family doctors at Windsor Castle in January this year.
The Queen is still staying at Windsor Castle.