Chinanews.com, November 22 According to the European Union News Agency quoted by the European Network, the Italian Ministry of Emergency Civil Defense reported 34,767 new confirmed cases and 692 deaths on the 21st.
Italian Health Minister Speranza said on the 21st that after several weeks of continuous rise in epidemic data, the epidemic has finally shown a weak slowdown, but the slowdown is obviously not enough.
According to reports, as of 18:00 local time on the 21st, the cumulative number of confirmed cases in Italy has increased to 1,38531, with 49,261 deaths.
According to the data of the use of beds for COVID-19 patients in the national public health system reported by the Hospital Union of the Italian Public Health Union on the 21st, the five regions with the highest use of beds for COVID-19 patients in the country are 229% in Valeda Osta, 191% in Piedmont, and Borzano Autonomous The provinces are 129%, and Lombardy and Liguria are 129% and 118% respectively.
Zanti, the author of the Italian coronavirus index surveillance database, pointed out that the epidemic monitoring data show that the impact of the second wave of the coronavirus epidemic is to some extent greater than at the beginning of the outbreak of the coronavirus, and the epidemic crisis has not been solved so far.
Speranza said that although the Rt value of the viral infection index is currently declining, the pressure on the health care system will only be truly relieved if the Rt value nationwide generally drops below 1. Therefore, in the coming period, people still need to abide by the epidemic prevention rules, stay at home as much as possible, and avoid party activities.