Site icon YCNews

On the second day of the inauguration of the President of the United States, the alert level in Washington, D.C., was lowered.

On the second day of the inauguration of the President of the United States, the alert level in Washington, D.C., was lowered.

On the 20th, local time, President-elect Biden of the United States was sworn in and officially entered the White House.

On that day, despite unprecedented security threats and the overall vigilance of the relevant regions, the inauguration ceremony ended relatively calmly, and there were no organized protests and demonstrations in the SAR.

In addition, due to The COVID-19 epidemic in the United States continues to be serious. Only more than 1,000 people were invited to attend the inauguration ceremony that day, and many processes were held online instead.

Special Zone again and found that the roads near the White House, which were completely closed and equipped with multiple roadblocks on the 20th, had also been opened one after another.

Police and engineering vehicles were entering and leaving the White House, busy with the follow-up to the inauguration ceremony.

Although the iron fences on both sides of the road that have been opened one after another have not been removed, there are already a small number of social vehicles and pedestrians on the road.

On the morning of the 21st local time, the road outside the west gate of the White House also began to be lifted one after another.

We saw that there were many police vehicles and engineering vehicles entering and leaving the White House on this road to follow up on the inauguration ceremony.

In addition, social vehicles and pedestrians on this road also began to pass.

In addition to seeing ordinary people coming out for a walk, there is also time for a rare relaxation after changing guards from the National Guard soldiers sent to the capital from many states across the United States.

Many National Guard soldiers were deployed to Washington, D.C., the first time and the first time they came to the capital.

After the inauguration ceremony, he We also came to the vicinity of the National Square and visited like ordinary people.

In the area outside the South Lawn of the White House, although more than one person’s iron fence is erected, Constitution Avenue in front of the National Monument was also de-isolated and social vehicle traffic resumed on the morning of the 21st.

American people: I still hope that the new government can be more organized and coordinated to lead us to defeat the coronavirus epidemic and make the declining countries better united.

I also believe that people should enhance mutual understanding, cooperate together, and better accept each other’s differences.

On the morning of the 21st, some merchants in the Special Zone also began to dismantle, after nailed wooden boards in advance to prevent conflict.

Although the inauguration ceremony of the new president on the 20th ended in a relatively calm atmosphere, the state of emergency in Washington, D.C., the capital, will continue until the 24th.

In the previously closed area, it will take some time for cement roadblocks and iron fences to be completely removed, and the D.C. police and National Guard soldiers will continue to maintain Be alert and prevent emergencies that may occur in the next few days.

Exit mobile version