Site icon YCNews

Indian officials gulp disinfectant during the meeting, and their colleagues were scared.

Indian officials gulp disinfectant during the meeting, and their colleagues were scared.

February 3 According to a report by Indian media on the 3rd, a municipal official in Mumbai, India, gulped disinfectant before the meeting, scaring his colleagues around him.

After the video spread, Indian netizens began to talk about the medical accident where medical staff in the country mistakenly took disinfectant to children.

According to India’s Asia News International News Agency (ANI), a senior official of a Mumbai municipal institution in India mistakenly drank a bottle of disinfectant on the table as bottled water before a budget report meeting.

After drinking a large sip, he found something strange and quickly got up and spit it out. Other people around him showed surprise.

The official then said: “The bottled water and disinfectant there look very similar, so I picked it up and drank it.

I just realized it was wrong as soon as I drank it, so I didn’t swallow it all.”

This video subsequently aroused heated discussion among Indian netizens.

Some netizens said: “This is how they take disinfectant to children.” It turns out that Maharashtra, India, made a major mistake in vaccinating children against polio.

Local medical staff mistakenly used disinfectant for hand disinfection as a vaccine for children.

Medical staff are taking polio vaccine to a child. Source: Indian Newspaper Trust (PTI)

The 12 children who were “inoculated” with disinfectant were then observed and treated in the local hospital, and are now in stable condition.

Local government official Shrishna Panchal said on February 1 that this was a “significant negligence”.

Exit mobile version