April 7th – According to Fox News, a 6-year-old boy in Montana, United States, found a bullet at the bottom of the bag while eating a brand of snacks on the 4th. Fortunately, he did not accidentally eat it.
U.S. media said that bullets were covered with hot cheese powder together with snacks in bags. The boy’s father, Bow Howen Wessel, contacted the company that produced the food, and they were communicating how to deal with it, and it is still uncertain.
In a statement obtained by Fox News, a spokesman for the company said: “We are committed to ensuring the quality and safety of our products.
This situation is extremely unusual and disturbing. We have taken measures to investigate and try to find out why. We thank Mr. Wessel for bringing this to our attention and will continue to work with him to solve this issue.”