January 29th – A British pet ferret sneaked into its owner’s washing machine and miraculously survived after 100 minutes of cleaning.
According to the Daily Mail on the 28th, the owner found his two-year-old pet ferret “Bendy” in the washing machine and rushed him to the hospital for treatment.
“When Bandy was sent to the hospital, it was very bad, and our team quickly went on to save his life,” said David Massey, a veterinary surgeon.
Messi said that surprisingly, after four hours of admission, Bandy could walk slowly. Messi said: “This situation is very rare.
But it must be admitted that washing machines and roller dryers are usually favored by small animals, especially in cold winters, who like to find a warm and comfortable place to curl up.
Redfin, the owner of the ferret, said that Bandy has returned home.
It had lungs and bruises in the accident, but has fully recovered.